Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Woman's Heart



My first post will be the first in an 11 week series of Bible Studies where I recap the weekly sessions I have done with our ladies' group on Beth Moore~A Woman's Heart~God's Dwelling Place. I will be adding a new post on this topic each Friday (and possibly once more through the week~so check back often) but the good thing about this approach is that you have the luxury of doing it as your time & life allows with the only drawbacks being that you won't be watching the accompanying videos by Beth Moore, which are AWESOME, or discussing the homework with a group of ladies. I plan on posting the answers I have gotten to each day's work as well as the answers to the blanks on each viewer guide. This is an awesome study on the tabernacle that taught me a lot and I am delighted to share it with y'all! Please share all the ideas and comments that you want because this is best when discussed amongst others, I believe. This particular study requires a commitment and some homework, as well as a workbook (you can buy the workbook from Lifeway online here: http://www.lifeway.com/e8/shop/?id=005076821), but all of the time you will put in it is well worth it, and it will put a smile on God's face! I don't know about you, but that is my main goal each day~He loves when we, His children, study His Word! I am looking forward to going through this study again and seeing what new things I can learn, because there is always something new to learn in God's Word! As women of God, we should never stop learning about Him! I have prayed that God would pour out His Spirit upon each of you and open your ears and minds to His glory! Thank you for allowing me to go through this study again with you~GOD BLESS! Let's get started...






VIEWER GUIDE~PAGE 7
Read Exodus 25:1-2, 8-9

1. wonder, pursuit
where are you
2. beauty, consistency
*verses, devoted, object
*caused to see
*copy, heavenly, exhibit, imitation, sketch, tracing
3. glory, Son
*open, mind

~Use these points to help you as you enter into this week's study. Open yourselves to Him and allow Him to circumcise your heart...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, we're missing a few blanks above. Between "3. glory, Son"and before "*open, mind" there are two more blanks. Do you know what they are? Thanks for these!

    ReplyDelete